Subject: Invitation to Minister (Conference ES+U, LT, 25 09 2025)
From: Ilma Skukauskaitė <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Triin Tomingas - RAM" <[email-masked]>, "Brit Koppel - RTK" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2025 13:37:45 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

We would like to take this opportunity to extend a formal invitation to
Minister of Finance of the Republic of Estonia Mr. Jürgen Ligi to visit
Lithuania on September 25, 2025 and

to participate in the high-level opening panel discussion at the EU
investments Conference “ES+U”.

We sincerely hope to welcome Minister Jürgen Ligi to Lithuania and look
forward to his participation.

Kindly awaiting your response.

*	Attached: Invitation from the Minister of Finance of the Republic
of Lithuania R. Šadžius

PS

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me – Ilma
Skukauskaite, [email-masked]

Yours sincerely,

Ilma Skukauskaitė

Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania

Investicijų departamentas/Investment Department

Sisteminių kompetencijų skyriaus patarėja
Tel.: +370 690 32171

 <https://esinvesticijos.lt/> https://esinvesticijos.lt/

SEKITE NAUJIENAS

  <https://www.facebook.com/finansu.ministerija/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel>
FACEBOOK,
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/lietuvos-respublikos-finans%C5%B3-minist
erija/> LINKEDIN

  _____

Jeigu pranešimą gavote per klaidą, prašome jį nedelsiant ištrinti ir apie
tai pranešti siuntėjui. Su Asmens duomenų tvarkymo ir duomenų subjektų
teisių įgyvendinimo Finansų ministerijoje tvarkos aprašu, kuris taikomas
su šiuo pranešimu susijusių asmens duomenų tvarkymui, galite susipažinti
<https://finmin.lrv.lt/lt/asmens-duomenu-apsauga> čia.
If you received the message by mistake, please delete it immediately and
inform the sender. The procedure for the processing of personal data in
the Ministry of Finance of the Lithuanian Republic and the legal acts of
protection of personal data can be accessed here
<https://finmin.lrv.lt/lt/asmens-duomenu-apsauga> .